IAP is looking for:
- Programs that foster connections between communities and individuals
- Organizations willing to form partnerships with others to accomplish their goals
- Programs and projects that inspire, require, and enable people to give back to their communities as much, or more, than they have received from the project. We refer to this as the “give and receive”.
Our geographic areas of funding are:
- Regional: When looking at projects within the United States, IAP limits its consideration to projects within Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
- International: IAP's international funding is restricted to projects in Central and South America, the Caribbean and Africa.